The Carnegie Pant in Army Herringbone Wool
Our take on the classic wool work trouser, The Carnegie Pant sports a surprisingly tough, tightly woven wool blend that’s far from precious, while clean tailoring makes for a silhouette that’s easy to dress up when occasion calls. Finished with vintage-inspired shaped flaps on the back pockets and dark horn buttons, The Carnegie Pant is a versatile all-season trouser that will only get better with age.
This tightly woven wool blend boasts a ton of textural nuance that will only get more pronounced as the years wear on. While we built The Carnegie with holiday gatherings in mind, its durable construction and hard-wearing materials harken back to traditional cold-weather workwear, so don’t be afraid to beat them up a bit.
- Classic medium rise, tailored fit, straight through the thigh with a slight taper from knee to leg opening.
- 34" inseam.
- 11.5-oz. 71% wool, 29% nylon.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton pocketing.
- Two front slash pockets.
- Two back welt pockets with button-through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Zipper fly.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Size 32.