The Jack in Navy University Stripe Everyday Oxford
We like to think that, after designing, building, and selling thousands upon thousands of oxfords, we’ve more or less perfected the art. The Jack’s timeless styling speaks for itself—no bells and whistles necessary—and its construction and fit are second to none. We’ve added some handsome stripes this time around to keep things interesting, but otherwise, The Jack ain’t broke, so we’re content to let it be.
Soft to the touch, but sturdy enough for regular, year-round wear, our burly oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does after pulling an all-nighter out on the town. While conventionally grown cotton uses 25% of the world’s pesticides, our organic cotton doesn’t use a drop. A better shirt, Responsibly Built for the Long Haul.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Small.