The Division Shirt in Washed Indigo
Write a review
The only thing better than a brand new shirt is one that’s been around the block and has the wear-and-tear to prove it. With The Division Shirt, you get the best of both worlds. It’s as burly as can be, so you can wear it as an overshirt or layer it in harsher climates, and its indigo dye will fade beautifully with time. In fact, because we’ve given it a wash, you can already see some of that unmistakable character emerging. The harder you wear it, the better it looks—that’s what makes it a classic.
Weighing in at 10-oz., The Division Shirt is heftier than your average button up, making it a perfect companion for the cold season. We’ve finished The Division Shirt with our signature California collar, dual mitered chest pockets, and some handsome burnt corozo buttons. This 100% organic cotton twill’s texture is incredible right out of the box, but it’ll really start to shine after it’s seen some action out in the field.
- 12.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Heavily washed to bring out the depth of sashiko-woven indigo yarns.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two mitered chest pockets with button through flaps. Left pocket features a pen sleeve.
- Burnt corozo buttons.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.