The Division Shirt in Birch
Burly enough to wear as an overshirt in cold climates and tailored enough to sport solo, The Division Shirt in Birch features a heavily textured sashiko finish that will pick up nuance as it softens with age.
This hefty organic cotton sashiko is incredible right out of the box, but it’ll really start to shine after it’s seen some action out in the field. Featuring mitered cuffs and pocket flaps for extra structure, The Division Shirt is cut to a shorter length for untucked wear and finished with a garment wash for a worn-in hand.
- 11-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two mitered chest pockets with button through flaps. Left pocket features a pen sleeve.
- Mitered cuff.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Natural with burnt edge buttons.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.