The Ojai Jacket in Organic Smoked Olive Foundation Twill
With its classic French chore coat silhouette that’s easy to dress up or down and an abundance of utility-focused features, it’s no wonder why The Ojai has become one of our most popular designs ever. This iteration is rendered in an organic cotton twill that’s reverse-engineered from deadstock military fabric, so it’ll stand up to years of hard wear and pick up incredible character along the way.
The Ojai in Organic Navy Foundation Twill rings in at a balanced 8-oz garment weight that feels great all year round, while tightly woven mercerized yarns offer a smooth hand feel and improved durability. Thanks to a thorough wash, this one has the character of a well-loved vintage piece from day one, and it’ll continue to pick up a ton of nuance as the years stack up.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Ring-back buttons with brass pins and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets are bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.