Wool Lined Waxed Riders Jacket - Tobacco
Just when you thought Freenote's Waxed Riders Jacket couldn't get any better - they go and make a winter version with a cosy wool lining! This is the same RJ-1 Waxed Riders Jacket that we also sell in Tobacco, Oak etc - but they made the outer waxed fabric even thicker - so instead of the 10oz cotton, this version is a 20oz cotton. They've also given it a cosy wool lining with a custom Japanese fabric.
Freenote is exactly the kind of company that we want to be able to support. This jacket is sublime - every dammed detail. The fabric is robust enough to feel like you could give it some abuse, but it's not rigid - it's soft and sits wonderfully on the body as you wear it. As you look around the jacket you keep seeing little details that makes you understand how much work the guys at Freenote put into designing and making their garments. This is a true classic of a jacket.
This jacket still fits true to size even thought it has a wool lining. You can stick with your regular Freenote jacket size here.
- 20 ounce Martexin waxed canvas Made in USA
- Custom wool liner from Japan
- Satin lined sleeves from Japan
- Front pleat detail
- Elastic bands on interior of jacket for shoulder gusset
- Custom metal trims from Kentucky
- Hand selected leather interior patch of Redwing Leather
- 1/8" double needle stitch detail
- Interior pocket
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Sewn in USA