The Workhorse Jacket in Aged Penny Chipped Canvas
True to its name, the Workhorse Jacket is built to conquer your to-do list and come back ready for more. With this new iteration, Taylor Stitch is upping the ante by using a heavy-duty organic cotton selvage denim that’s been given a thorough wash for that soft, lived in feel on the very first wear. It’s got all of the functional features that have cemented the Workhorse as a hard-wearing staple in their roster (like a bi-swing action back, engineer style adjustable cuffs and an array of useful pockets), but with a vintage workwear look that will only develop more charm as the years take their toll. Wear it hard and rough it up, that’s what the Workhorse was made for.
From collar to cuffs, and everywhere in between, the Workhorse Jacket is ready-built for a day on the job, and since the blanket stripe lining, corduroy detailing, and 12-oz selvage denim shell are all made from 100% organic cotton, it’s as Responsible as it is hard working. But just because it’s got a light touch on the environment, doesn’t mean it’s made to be babied. With an Ideal zipper, best in class craftsmanship, and tough-as-nails snaps at the storm front and cuffs, The Workhorse has the longevity to stay in your heavy rotation long after the rest of your workwear has gone into retirement.
- 12-oz. 100% organic cotton selvage denim.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton blanket stripe lining.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton corduroy on collar and inside cuffs.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton brushed pocket lining.
- Ideal zipper at center front with hidden snap storm front.
- Two lower patch hand warmer pockets.
- Internal welt pocket at chest height.
- Bi-swing action back.
- Engineer style adjustable snap cuffs.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.