The Utility Shirt in Rinsed Indigo Plaid
“Utility Shirt” isn’t just some catchy nomenclature, it’s a declaration. When you’re pulling extra hours, 100% organic cotton wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable. When the situation calls for hard labor, rugged double-stitch construction and bar-tacked stress points are as work-ready as you are. And when it’s time to clean up for a meeting with the boss, a tailored silhouette and luxury touches ensure you’re looking as sharp as you feel. A single shirt that can carry you from punching in at the job to that date night reservation? Now that’s true Utility.
We’re taking this hard-working classic back to its blue collar roots with a timeless indigo dye and a heavy garment wash for a lived-in look and feel from the very first wear. Soft and sturdy 4-oz organic cotton is rendered in a subtly textured basket weave that will develop incredible character as the years take their toll. Finished in a simple, pleatless silhouette and a measured hem ideal for both tucked and untucked wear.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Rugged double needle construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Charcoal buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.