The Short Sleeve California in Dusk Stripe
Outstanding build quality, meticulous detailing, and an unmistakable, laid back style have maintained The California’s status as a staple in our roster (and our wardrobes) for years. It’s got a no-fuss buttonless collar, high arm holes and a tailored fit. For this short sleeve iteration, we’ve opted for an innovative linen/tencel blend that offers up Responsibility and durability in equal measure. Finished with a thorough wash for a lived-in feel from the first wear.
The Short Sleeve California achieves unbeatable summer comfort and top tier Responsibility by leaning on a 40/60 blend of durable linen and revolutionary Tencel fibers. Tencel is derived from sustainably sourced renewable raw material wood, so it boasts much of the same temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking benefits of cotton while getting a substantial boost in color retention and biodegradability. It all adds up to a lightweight, breathable summer staple that’s gentle on the wilds and heavy on style. And hey, preserving the great outdoors means more to explore, For The Long Haul.
- 4.5-oz. 60% linen, 40% Tencel.
- Garment washed.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.