The Sheffield Trouser in Cocoa Linen
Dressing sharp in the warmer months comes down to timeless silhouettes and lightweight materials. Case in point, our Sheffield Trouser in Cocoa Linen. Featuring a tailored, slim/straight fit, The Sheffield is as comfy and classic as ever, but this breathable linen finish adds some summer-ready curb appeal and effortless versatility. Wear ‘em on their own, or—when you’re dressing for a special occasion—paired with their companion piece: The Sheffield Sport Coat in Cocoa Linen.
While we all know linen as an ideal summer fabric, it’s also a far sight stronger than cotton, meaning it’ll stay in your wardrobe for the next ten season’s with ease. Loomed to a balanced garment weight and tailored to a less structured silhouette for maximum versatility, The Sheffield Trouser is our go-to for summer weddings, balmy evenings out, or just about any time we feel like adding a little panache to our warm weather fits.
- 6-oz. 100% linen.
- 95% polyester, 5% cotton herringbone pocketing.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Hook and bar closure at center of waistband.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Split curtain waistband with chambray piping detail.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Handset single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a size 30.