The Shackleton Hoodie in Russet
We can’t control the weather, but we can control how we prepare for it. The Shackleton Hoodie features a burly 12-oz hood that uses enamel snaps in place of a traditional drawstring for a cleaner look that doesn’t compromise on functionality. The ribbed detailing makes for a cool vintage look, while the organic cotton construction (with some added stretch) makes the Shakleton a real update in Responsibility. This Russet colorway sports some classic charm that goes well with just about anything.
The 11-oz French terry is the perfect weight for fall and spring, or for use as a mid-layer once winter rolls in. We’ve opted for a slightly heavier hood to keep your head cozy in cooler climates. The organic and upcycled cotton construction, with some recycled poly for stretch, means your movement can be as free and easy as your conscience. Say hello to your new favorite hoodie, For The Long Haul.
- 11-oz. 100% organic cotton French terry body.
- 12-oz. 52% Upcycled Cotton, 48% Recycled Polyester waffle hood.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex rib.
- Rib featured at bottom opening, cuff opening, side panels, and pocketing opening.
- Lower kangaroo patch pocket.
- Two enamel snaps on hood.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.