The Service Shirt in Port Melange Wool
Think of The Service Shirt as the safe harbor of your shirting collection—an exquisitely cozy layer to protect you from unfriendly weather. Despite its natural warmth, this 7-oz. wool is bulk-free and relatively lightweight, so it’s comfortable even under heavier gear. Our signature California collar and some low-key horn buttons strike the perfect balance between dressy and casual, so you can call upon The Service Shirt no matter what’s on the docket.
Wool is one of the most versatile natural fibers around—it’s warm (even when wet!), it’s breathable, and it’s easy to care for. We added some soft organic cotton accents to the cuffs, collar, and pockets for extra comfort, and to ensure The Service Shirt’s longevity, we opted for rugged double needle construction and added bar-tack reinforcements at stress points.
- 7-oz. 100% Wool.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton trimming used on inside of cuffs, inside of collar stand and under pocket flaps.
- Signature California collar.
- Rugged double needle construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Dark horn buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Dry Clean only.
- Made in China
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.