The Point Shirt in Cypress Sashiko
Our take on the classic military field shirt leans on meticulous craftsmanship and handsome tailoring, not bells and whistles. Meet The Point Shirt in Cypress Sashiko, a timeless silhouette reimagined in a texturally rich sashiko fabrication that will develop character with every outing. Named for its signature pointed pocket flaps (and the fact that its style is always on point), we've cut the point shirt to a measure hem for tucked or untucked wear and tailored it to a classic, fitted silhouette.
“Sashiko'' refers to an ancient Japanese stitch pattern that was originally used to bolster and beautify the workwear of old. The Point Shirt builds on that heritage by using 100% organic cotton for a dimensional texture that’s easy on the environment and hard to wear out. At 8.5-oz, it’s the perfect weight to throw over a t-shirt in the warmer months or use as a mid-layer in cold climates.
- 8.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button-through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Clean finish construction throughout.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.