The Ojai Jacket in Ginger Check Wool
Originally inspired by iconic French workwear from the 19th century, The Ojai Jacket has taken all sorts of different materials in stride, seamlessly shifting from lightweight to burly—or from laid-back to buttoned up—depending on the demands of the day. This time around, we’ve reimagined this TS classic as a woolen overshirt/jacket hybrid, but rest assured, all of the features fans know and love (including those awesome ring-back buttons) remain. This Ginger Check finish boasts a soft and rich texture that’ll rival even your coziest holiday sweaters.
This 14.5-oz woolen blend offers some serious warmth and adds extra structure to The Ojai’s easygoing silhouette. All of the style’s signature details—including dual-entry patch pockets, ring-back buttons, and a handy pen slot—return alongside some phenomenal texture that’ll keep getting better with wear. This time around, we’ve equipped the sleeves with a recycled nylon liner for quick and easy wardrobe changes and more comfort throughout the arms.
- 14.5-oz. 70% wool, 21% polyester 7% acrylic 2% other fibers.
- 3-oz. 100% recycled nylon sleeve lining.
- Dark horn buttons with brass pins and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.