The Morse Short in Sand Linen
Built from a breathable yet sturdy organic cotton/linen blend and tailored to perfection, The Morse Short is a warm weather go-to with looks to spare. With an array of functional features like easy slash access to our signature map-print pocketing and dependable YKK hardware, they’re as ready for a treacherous trek as they are that next backyard barbeque. We’ve finished off this timeless Sand Linen version with a thorough garment wash to bring out its incredible slub texture. The Morse Short is designed for casual comfort, and built For The Long Haul.
As well as being supremely breathable, the linen in this blend also gives The Morse Short a substantial boost in durability, making them equally well suited to a lazy summer day as they are a sweltering bout in the field. But the real star of the show is their rich slub texture that will develop more character with each wash and wear. And since we’ve bolstered them with triple needle stitching and bar tack reinforced pockets, The Morse Short will be sprucing up your simple summer fits for years to come.
- 8-oz. 65% organic cotton, 35% linen.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton map pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft lived-in feel.
- Wash reveals amazing slub texture of this fabric.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back welt pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and zip fly closure.
- Triple needle stitching on waistband, out-seam, front and back joining seams.
- 8" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a 30.