The Merino Boxer in Heather Grey
You may not put a lot of thought into the underwear you buy, but trust us—once you've felt the difference a pair of premium boxers make, you'll never go back. Cut from the same ultra soft, ultra fine merino fibers as The Merino Tee, The Merino Boxer offers superior comfort and moisture management to keep all things sweaty and swampy from ruining your day. Whether you're planning a low-key afternoon on the couch or a weekend-long hike, with a pair of these on you'll stay comfortable (and odor free!) from sunrise to sunset. Our merino edges out the competition thanks to a special mercerization process (detailed below), but all you really need to know is that The Merino Boxer will stand up to whatever you throw at it and come out smelling like roses.
Because The Merino Boxer is made with—you guessed it—merino wool, each pair is biodegradable, water-repellent, quick drying, and moisture-wicking. Plus, they'll regulate body temperature to keep you cool when it's hot out and warm you up when it's chilly. They're also anti-microbial, which means they'll smell fresh even after multiple days of wear (hey, we're not judging). What sets our merino wool apart from the competition is the mercerization process each batch undergoes, which bolsters The Merino Boxer's durability, renders it machine-washable, and gives it some cashmere-like softness that feels amazing against the skin (go on, spoil the boys for once). Mercerization isn't cheap, so you don't see it all that often, but trust us—it's worth it.
- 5-oz. 95% superfine mercerized Merino, 5% Lycra.
- 18.5 micron.
- The mercerization process gives merino amazing softness, increases the strength of fabric and makes the Merino machine-washable.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management; transferring moisture away from your body to keep cool and dry, effective temperature regulation, odor control and stain resistant.
- Flat lock construction so the seams lay flat against your skin.
- Athletic fit.
- Elastic waistband.
- Fly opening.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Made in Turkey.