The Lined Chore Pant in Tobacco Boss Duck
With its signature reinforced knees, easy access front slash pockets, and handy pen slots, The Chore Pant wears its workman’s spirit on its sleeve (or leg, for that matter). With colder weather upon us, we’ve decided to beef them up with a warm flannel lining, but outside of that they boast all the same features you’ve come to expect from our keystone work pant, like resilient YKK hardware and reinforced pockets. We’ve finished this versatile Tobacco colorway with a light stonewash to do away with any break in period, so they’ll be as work-ready as you are from day one.
Boss Duck is a true performance fabric. It wasn't easy to nail the perfect balance between out-of-the-box comfort and high-performance durability, but the final product was well worth the effort. Plus, because it's built with hemp, recycled polyester, and organic cotton (with a touch of stretch for comfort) it's easy on the environment. For this cold weather iteration of our hard working staple, we’ve thrown in a 100% organic cotton flannel lining for some cozy comfort that doesn’t compromise on Responsibility. This Tobacco finish will develop some awesome character as you break it in.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton flannel lining.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Signature double-knee reinforced construction.
- Pen sleeve on both front panels.
- Custom YKK buttons.
- Button fly closure.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a 30.