The Ledge Shirt in Sun Baked Brick Plaid
Built from a burly 8-oz. organic cotton for durability and washed down for a soft, lived-in feel right out of the box, The Ledge Shirt is equal parts at home on the trail or out on the town. We didn’t hold back any of the construction details—tough double-needle felled seams, lock-stitched buttons, bar tacked reinforcements in high stress areas, and handsome natural buttons mean this rugged flannel will be turning heads for years to come.
This sturdy 8-oz. organic cotton twill is the perfect weight for every season. Layer it over our Cotton Hemp Tee in the spring and summer, or over one of our heavier knits like The Heavy Bag Henley when cold weather comes in; The Ledge will stay at the front of your wardrobe regardless of what your calendar reads. Finished with dual rounded chest pockets and our easygoing California collar.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two U-shaped chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.