The Jack in Sand Oxford
We might source fresh materials every now and then, but don’t worry, The Jack you know and love remains the same as ever. It’s the perfect shirt for, well, just about anything—whether you’re debuting it at the office or at a dinner party, it’s sure to turn heads. And because it’s been built for the long haul, you’ll be keeping those heads turning for years to come.
Just the right amount of sturdy for year round wear. Soft to the touch but built for a decade of solid wear. Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, Responsibly Built For The Long Haul.
- 5.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.