The Jack in Olive Slub Chambray
Our signature slim-fitting button down cut from an organic cotton slub chambray. This is an ideal shirt for those who appreciate the crisp structure of a tailored oxford but are looking for an extra dose of texture. The Jack is built like a tank, with sturdy double-needle flat felled seams (the same construction you’ll find on a pair of jeans), and rugged horn buttons.
A lightweight, organic cotton chambray with a subtle slub. This garment is cut from 99% organic cotton, which uses only a fraction of the water and energy resources of the conventionally grown stuff. The other 1% is polyester, which manifests in that white slub thread that traces its way through the fabric. The slub yarn offers a unique, tweed-like sophistication to this classic, utilitarian button down.
- 5.5-oz 99% Organic cotton, 1% Polyester.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
If you have any questions at all about choosing the right size just send us a quick email at email@example.com
|CHEST (CM)||NECK (CM)||SLEEVE (CM)||LENGTH (CM)|
Unless otherwise specified we always use DHL Express within Europe. This usually takes between 1-2 working days to be delivered. If your order comes in before 11am, it will ship the same day- otherwise it will be shipped out the following working day.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders! DHL Express (1-2 Working Days)
FREE RETURNS on all Italy orders (except sale items)
Flat rate of €15 - DHL Express (1-2 Working Days)
FREE RETURNS on all European Orders (except Sale & Revived items)
We have temporarily stopped taking orders from the UK due to the Brexit changes that took place on Jan 1. For further information on this change please see here.
Rest of World
Zones 5 & 6 * - Flat rate of €38 - DHL
Rest of World - Flat rate of €40 - DHL
(* Zones 5 & 6 are: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Republic Of Moldova, Republic of Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States)
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We prepare and ship orders as soon as the order arrives as all our stock sits at our location. All orders made before 11am will ship out the same day.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
For orders within the European Union we use DHL Express which usually takes between 1-2 working days.