The Jack in Navy Herringbone
Momma always said, “If it ain't broke, don’t fix it”. That pretty much sums up how we feel about the shirt that started it all for us. We designed The Jack with the sole aim of creating the best shirt a guy can get, and though we’ve made some minor tweaks over the years (like switching to a more responsible 100% organic cotton) we’ve left the core elements of The Jack virtually untouched. This iteration sports a rich Herringbone weave that will pick up some killer character over time. Yeah, it’s a sharp new look, but it’s the same old Jack. Because Momma was right.
Our responsibly sourced 100% organic cotton retains all of the benefits of regular cotton (moisture wicking, temperature regulation and durability) without the hefty environmental impact. We take that responsibility one step further by building The Jack with double-needle felled construction so it stays in your wardrobe and out of a landfill, year after year.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft hand feel.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a Medium.