The Jack in Greystone University Stripe Oxford
There’s one simple reason we call this our everyday Oxford; we wear The Jack pretty much every single day. From its 100% organic cotton makeup to the expertly tailored fit to its rugged, double-needle felled construction, The Jack is a noticeable step up from your basic button-down.
Just the right amount of sturdy for year-round wear. Soft to the touch but built for a decade of solid wear. Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 5.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a Medium.