The Jack in Arid Eucalyptus Linen
Our signature Oxford button down, The Jack, has held the TS shirting throne for well over a decade. And with this new 100% linen iteration, the king of our core roster gets a breezy new coat of paint that’s perfect for spring and summer, and sturdy enough for year round layering. Finished with a garment dye and wash for a soft, lived in feel from the very first wear.
While it has a longstanding reputation for being an ideal lightweight summer fabric, linen is surprisingly durable, ringing in at around 40% stronger than the average cotton fibers. In addition to its pound-for-pound grit, it’s hypoallergenic, biodegradable, recyclable and boasts impressive sustainability—flax plants are resilient, need very little water, and can grow in nutrient depleted soil. All of that adds up to a lightweight Jack that’s as Responsible as they come and won’t pop a stitch under pressure, no matter where this summer takes you.
- 4-oz. 100% linen.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.