The Heavy Bag Tee in Walnut
For us, the perfect pocket tee comes down to a few key elements: durability, Responsibility, and a flattering fit. So when the time came for us to design one of our own, we made sure to tick every box. Woven from 100% upcycled and recycled yarns into an ultra soft material with some serious heft in the hand, The Heavy Bag Tee has evolved from an essential shirting staple to become the true stuff of legend. We’ve finished this earthy Walnut iteration with a thorough wash for an even softer hand feel.
By using 100% upcycled and recycled yarns which are shredded, cleaned, and respun, we’ve managed to create the first truly waterless fabric. To put it into perspective, this single garment saves about 1,200 gallons of water. It’s a point we take pride in, and another milestone on our mission to Protect Wild, Forever.
- 8-oz. 53% upcycled cotton, 47% recycled polyester.
- Garment-dyed and washed for a soft, lived-in look and feel.
- Single chest pocket.
- Fully taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.