The Heavy Bag Tee in Aluminum
We took the soft texture of your favorite years-old tee and beefed it up with earth-friendly materials. Rugged, but with a gentle side, this Responsibly Built heavyweight is sure to slide to the top of your tee rotation—and stay there for decades to come.
Because The Heavy Bag Tee uses upcycled and recycled yarns—which are shredded and respun—it uses significantly less water than typical knits and emits only trace amounts of CO2. For reference: this tee would take roughly 1,200 gallons of water to manufacture conventionally. This garment-dyed edition of The Heavy Bag has been washed for a soft, lived-in texture right out of the box.
- 8-oz. 52% up-cycled cotton, 48% recycled polyester.
- Single chest pocket.
- Fully taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Small.