The Heavy Bag Henley in Walnut
This beefed up version of a classic menswear staple is roughly twice the weight of its conventional counterparts. Beyond being the gold standard in Responsibility, The Heavy Bag Henley sports a soft yet burly handfeel that will only get better the longer it stays in your rotation.
By using 100% upcycled and recycled yarns which are shredded, cleaned, and respun, we’ve managed to create the first truly waterless fabric. To put it into perspective, this single garment saves about 1,200 gallons of water. It’s a point we take pride in, and another milestone in our mission to Protect Wild, Forever.
- 8-oz. 52% upcycled cotton, 48% recycled polyester.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in look and feel.
- Three-button half-placket front.
- Cat’s eye buttons.
- Fully taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit. Please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.