We’ve dabbled in military-inspired silhouettes over the years, but The Field Jacket may be our most full-featured foray yet. Built to serve as an impenetrable layer between you and the elements, this hard-wearing, heavy-hitting piece features a waxed outer layer that looks incredible and will have no trouble keeping you bone-dry and cozy when the big storm breaks. We’ve equipped The Field Jacket with an array of handy pockets to stow your gear (and warm your hands) as well as reinforced shoulders and an action back for durability and more comfortable movement. When the weather calls for serious measures, reach for The Field.
The Field Jacket is built with 9-oz. organic cotton canvas that’s been waxed by the weatherproofing experts at Halley Stevensons. We like wax because it’s easy on the environment and—unlike synthetic solutions—can be reapplied over and over again for years of protection. We’ve bulked the style up with an organic cotton twill lining, added some classic corduroy detailing at the cuffs and collar, and finished it off with painted metal rivets and eyelets, a storm flap along the front, and a nifty two-way separating zipper.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton waxed canvas custom-developed with Halley Stevensons.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton twill lining.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton corduroy detailing.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Two expandable back pockets with button through flap.
- Button storm flap.
- Ideal two way separating zipper.
- Reinforced shoulder detailing.
- Action back.
- Button cuffs.
- Painted metal rivets and eyelets.
- Spot Clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.