The Easy Short in Olive Herringbone
If you ask us, the perfect set of shorts should be comfortable and sturdy enough to stand up to your wildest summer adventures, but still clean up nicely when it’s time to wash up for dinner. Our Easy Short achieves that with sharp tailoring and a breezy silk/linen blend boasting rich herringbone texture that just gets softer with each wash and wear. Outfitted with a functional four pocket design (complete with snazzy dark horn buttons round the back) and a handy drawcord waist, the Easy Short makes going from beach to garage to backyard BBQ well…easy.
The Easy Short is built from a blend of linen, spun silk, and organic cotton, so it’s breathable, sturdy, and exquisitely soft. We’ve drawn out the natural herringbone texture with a thorough garment wash, and it’ll only get better with each wash and wear, so they’ll still be the sharpest set in your wardrobe ten summers from now. Tailored to perfection and cut in a versatile 8” inseam, this is the pair you’ll be reaching for day after day, just be sure to give 'em a wash now and then, okay?
- 6-oz. 50% spun silk, 26% linen, 24% organic cotton.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton pocketing.
- Washed for a lived in feel.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Elastic waist with natural cotton drawcord with tin tips.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button fly.
- 8" inseam.
- Hand wash cold and hang dry, or dry clean.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a 31.