The Easy Short in Navy Herringbone
We’re taking the stress out of building the perfect summer fit with The Easy Short, an abbreviated take on the equally effortless Easy Pant. We built these ultra sharp shorts with a combination of luxurious silk, breathable linen, and soft organic cotton, and we even gave ‘em a wash to enhance their already killer texture. The resulting pair of shorts are elegant and comfortable, so they can handle the ups and downs of an all-day hike and still have plenty of steam left for a night out on the town.
Built with a carefully balanced blend of spun silk, linen, and organic cotton, The Easy Short offers sophistication and comfort in equal measure. Alongside a slew of handy pockets (including button-through patch pockets on the rear to secure your wallet, phone, etc.), we’ve equipped The Easy Short with an elastic waistband for mobility and a cotton drawcord for quick fit adjustments. Handsome horn buttons round out this classic summer style.
- 6-oz. 52% linen, 24% spun silk, 24% organic cotton.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton pocketing.
- Washed for a lived in feel.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing made with 100% organic cotton.
- Font fixed waistband with elastic back.
- Internal draw cord with tin tips.
- Light horn buttons.
- Zip fly.
- 8" inseam.
- Hand wash cold and hang dry or dry clean.
- Made in China.