The Crater Shirt in Engine Plaid
You can’t argue with The Crater Shirt’s timeless good looks (especially in this fresh Engine Plaid finish), but its soft, cozy hand feel is the real star of the show. This time around, we built it with a one-of-a-kind organic cotton twill flannel, and we gave it a heavy skin-side brushing to enhance its texture. The result is a Responsibly Built—and exceptionally comfortable—piece that you’ll want to wear all day, every day for years to come.
This 9-oz. organic cotton flannel was custom developed for Taylor Stitch, and because it’s been heavily brushed, it feels absolutely incredible right out of the box. Like past iterations of The Crater, this handsome fresh edition features two chest pockets (one of which includes a flap closure), snazzy cat’s eye buttons, and our signature California collar. This handsome plaid colorway is both eye-catching and versatile—the perfect combination for a daily driver.
- 9-oz. 100% brushed organic cotton twill flannel, custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Heavily brushed interior.
- One flap chest pocket and one regular chest pocket.
- Our signature California collar.
- Cat’s eye buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.