The Cash Shirt in Natural Sashiko
We came up with The Cash Shirt as a response to the many shirting options out there that look good on paper but don't pass muster when the going gets tough. We've never needed many bells and whistles to get through a full day, and neither does The Cash Shirt—it's a straightforward, meticulously constructed piece of workwear with style to spare, and this Natural Sashiko iteration boasts some one-of-a-kind character to keep things interesting. If you're in the market for a new shirt you can depend on for years on end, The Cash will cover your bases and then some.
This Sashiko-woven cotton is soft, beautifully textured, and 100% organic, and at 9-oz it's burly enough to take on the stresses of intense, everyday wear. Past Sashiko pieces have been dyed, but this natural finish really lets you appreciate the unique intricacies of the weave, and we've even enhanced its natural texture with a garment wash. Tying The Cash's classic styling together are some sharp cats eyes buttons, a single flap chest pocket, and our easygoing California collar.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed to bring for a soft lived in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Single chest pocket with button through flap.
- Double needle construction throughout.
- Natural cats eye buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.