The Camp Pant in Stone Boss Duck
The Camp Pant—our slim-fitting work pant, cut from a proprietary blend of hemp, organic cotton, recycled polyester, with a touch of stretch—is always an asset on the job site. Thanks to a tapered silhouette and understated bar-tack stitching, your pair will look right at home at the office or out on the town, but don't let its looks fool you: this is a work pant through and through.
This custom-milled canvas has a little bit of everything in it. Hemp is easy on the environment and tough as nails, but it can be a touch rough on the skin, so we blended it with soft recycled polyester and organic cotton for extra comfort. A touch of stretch ensures you won’t have to worry about rips or tears when there’s a job to be done, while a light stone wash gives The Camp Pant a well-worn feel from day one.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stonewash for broken-in feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 34" inseam.