The Camp Pant in Navy Nep Wool
Our beloved Camp Pant returns in a burly Navy Nep Wool finish to keep you covered and cozy all season long. Ever since its inception, The Camp has been one of our most versatile silhouettes, adapting effortlessly to all sorts of materials, from lightweight linens to rugged canvases, and this richly textured woolen blend is no exception. Whether you’re taking it easy or tackling any remaining end-of-year projects, you’ll be glad to be doing it in The Camp.
This 9-oz. woolen blend boasts some nice heft, but it won’t slow you down or leave you feeling stifled. Because this blend contains durable nylon, comfy cotton, and luxurious silk, this iteration of The Camp boasts an ultra soft hand feel and some incredible texture. We’ve equipped it with no-nonsense pocketing (two slash pockets at the waist, two patch pockets at the back), bar-tacked reinforcements at stress points, and rugged YKK hardware.
- 9-oz. 66% wool, 17% nylon, 13% cotton, 4% silk.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing made with organic cotton.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 34" inseam.
- Dry clean Only.
- Made in China.