The Apres Short in Marine Hemp
Our Après Short is a longstanding summer staple around here, but with the introduction of this 100% hemp iteration, our warm weather all-rounder has never been sturdier or more Responsible. With four handy pockets, a functional button fly, and our signature SF map print pocketing, they stand a solid leg above most casual shorts, and they’ll only get softer with each season of wear.
It’s no secret that we’re fans of hemp. This humble crop uses a fraction of the water of conventional textiles (often relying solely on the rain), is four times stronger than cotton, and actively absorbs CO2 from the atmosphere, making it a carbon negative resource. As if that wasn’t enough, it’s odor repellent and naturally blocks out UV rays. We could go on and on, but we think once you slip into the Après Short you’ll agree—this stuff speaks for itself.
- 6.5-oz. 100% hemp.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton, custom SF map print pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a lived in feel.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Elastic waistband.
- Matching drawcord with tin tips.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button fly.
- 6" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.