The Apres Short in Arid Eucalyptus Micro Cord
Our Après Short is a longstanding summer staple around here, but this time around we’re upping the visual wallop with a fine wale corduroy finish. With four handy pockets, a functional button fly, and tin-tipped drawcords, they stand a solid leg above most casual shorts. Here’s to adventure, classic style, and an unforgettable summer—here’s to Après your way.
This micro cord iteration of our easygoing Après Short is loomed from 100% organic cotton and finished with a garment dye and wash for a soft, vintage hand from the first wear. Outfitted with a dyed-to-match tin tipped drawcord and our signature map print pocketing, there's a ton of visual nuance packed into just six inches of Après, and they’ll pick up even more character after a few bouts with the wilds.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Garment dyed and washed.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Elastic waist dyed to match drawcord with tin tips.
- Dyed to match four hole buttons.
- Button fly.
- 6" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.