The Quilted Bomber Jacket in Espresso - L/42
An extremely useful piece of outerwear from Taylor Stitch in a 'Like New' Condition:
From Taylor Stitch Site:
We’re teaming up with our buddies at Halley Stevensons to bring you a Responsibly Built take on a timeless classic. Beyond its handsome Espresso coloring and uniquely awesome quilting pattern, The Quilted Bomber features some cozy insulation and a dry waxed shell for maximum protection from the elements. It’s a rugged, feature-rich garment that’ll complement just about everything in your closet—and that goes for ten years from now, too.
The Quilted Bomber’s shell is built with 6-oz. organic cotton that’s been dry waxed by the industry legends at Halley Stevensons—they’ve been in this game for more than 150 years, and it shows. The insulation and lining are both made with recycled materials, so you can stay cozy and be proud of the fact that you’re protecting the planet. Contrast ribbing at the collar and cuffs lend The Quilted Bomber some extra visual impact, and a slew of handy pockets mean you’ll never have to leave your essentials at home.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton dry wax.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproofed fabrics since 1864.
- 3-oz. 100% recycled nylon lining.
- 100% Recycled polyester filling.
- Rib featured on collar and cuffs.
- Quilted construction.
- Two way separating zipper.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Interior pockets at waist level with snap closure.
- Spot clean only.
Chest (pit-to-pit) 60cm
Sleeve: From middle neck on back down to cuff - 90cm