You may notice that our selection of jeans in small - and there's a reason for this. Choosing jeans can be difficult - and being faced with a choice of twenty different can make it difficult to decide which is best for you.
So, once in a while we discover a denim brand, we get to know them and like the way they work, and we find a pair of jeans that we really love for specific reasons. Blue Blanket is a perfect example. Run by Antonio, it's a small Italian company that makes great products to a very high standard.
We added the P100 model from their denim lineup for two reasons. First it's a lightweight option to the 14oz in the P01 we also stock. Secondly, it's a more relaxed fit, but not too exaggerated as some can be.
These jeans are a relaxed straight fit. Not tapered and with a medium rise.
Make from a 12oz Italian Candiani denim, and made in Italy.
- Made in Italy
- Regular Fit 33" inseam
- 12 oz. Selvedge denim from the Italian Candiani mill
- Medium rise
- Button fly made with steel
- Cut inspired from the 40s
- Copper rivets
- Canvas pocket made with Italian selvedge fabric
- Shuttle loom care label Made in Japan
- Bottom edge made with chain stitching at 8mm with bar tag
- Back pockets with internal reinforcement