You may notice that our selection of jeans in small - and there's a reason for this. Choosing jeans can be difficult - and being faced with a choice of twenty different can make it difficult to decide which is best for you.
So, once in a while we discover a denim brand, we get to know them and like the way they work, and we find a pair of jeans that we really love for specific reasons. Blue Blanket is a perfect example. Run by Antonio, it's a small Italian company that makes great products to a very high standard.
We recently selected their 'P01' model of jean to put in the store. In our opinion, it's one of the nicest 'regular' fitting jeans we've ever tried. The fabric has an amazing 'nap' that in combination with the 100% vegetal Indigo used, creates a really amazing texture that breaks the usual uniform deep blue you can find with some raw denim jeans.
The fit is described as relaxed, and we'd add that they are on the slim side of relaxed - not tight by any means - but just on the edge between relaxed and slim.
Make from a 14oz Japanese Kuroki denim, and made in Italy.
- Made in Italy
- Regular Fit 33" inseam
- 14 oz. Japanese 100% pure vegetal Indigo selvedge denim
- Selvedge coin pocket.
- Crotch rivet for greater resistance.
- Inside belt, chain stitching.
- Pocket canvas made with Italian selvedge fabric.
- Shuttle loom care label made in Japan
- Bottom edge made with chain stitching at mm 8 with bar tag.
- Back pockets with internal reinforcement.
- Leather patch.
- Belt loops inside belt.
- Copper rivets.
- Button fly