Beautiful chore jacket in wool from Taylor Stitch, perhaps worn only once so condition like new. One of our favourite mid-weight jackets for sure.
From the Website: This jacket is unlined, and meant to be worn as a top layer over a sweater or button-up. This coat draws on a number of denim-inspired construction details, including the bar-tacked pockets (the very same stitch you’ll find holding the back pockets on a pair of jeans), and durable, double-needle stitching throughout.
Cut from 15-oz. performance-blended wool, this particular blend can be worn directly on the skin (say, if you wanted to put this jacket on over a t-shirt, your arms wouldn’t itch). There’s a little polyester in it, but polyester has a way of making great wool even better. For one, it makes wool fibers much softer, and far less itchy. This jacket will retain its shape over decades of wear, and this specific performance blend was specially developed to resist pilling.
- 15-oz. 80% wool, 20% polyester.
- Natural ring back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- Dry clean only.