Long Haul Jacket Waxed Tobacco - 42/L
The Long Haul it's back! One of Taylor Stitch's best seller in a lightly worn condition. Only mild signs of wear.
From the website:
The fanfavorite Long Haul Jacket is back in a familiar but fresh Tobacco colorway. This is the real deal: a classic trucker jacket silhouette made modern by way of premium materials, careful construction, and a steadfast eye for details. As the name suggests, it's another one that's been built for the long haul.
This custom-developed and heavy-duty cotton has been weatherproofed the old fashioned way by the industry experts. This lends it not only a unique texture and look but also a propensity to age beautifully. It's also 100% organic, which means it's one more step towards a more sustainable clothing industry and a healthier planet.
- 10-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Collar & cuffs lined with Brisbane Moss corduroy.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Made in United Kingdom.