Hickory Stripe Work Pants - W32/L32
A great pair of Hickory Stripe Work Pants from LCKing Pointer Brand - made in Tennessee. Like New Condition with no signs of wear - regular fit W32L32
From the website: Train engineers and railroad workers helped make hickory stripe an enduring symbol of American workwear. Our carpenter pant built from a rigid 10oz hickory stripe from America's oldest surviving denim mill. Our friends at Mount Vernon Mills in Trion, GA have been preserving a "passion for perfection" since 1847. Featuring our signature triple needle felled seams for durability and a fuller cut for a relaxed straight fit. Built in our factory by multi generation sewers using heritage machines. True to fit. Built to Last.
- 100% Cotton 10oz Rigid Hickory Stripe
- Relaxed straight leg
- Signature 3 needle felled side seams
- Zipper fly front
- Bulldog chain stitch hem
- Garment matched top stitch hem.
- Signature 1913 L.C. King antique copper shank button
- Inseam finished to order, please allow variance of +/- 1".
- Built in Bristol, TN