Double Gauze Shirt in Forest River - L
This Shirt is in New Conditions - never been worn and fits true to size.
Double gauze—soft, breathable, and perfect for transitional temps
Flint and Tinder is tapped into the vast archives of heritage menswear, so when they feel inspired to craft something new, they know exactly what kind of vintage silhouettes and fabrics to pull from. For this shirt they reached for double gauze—a super breezy fabric made from two fine layers of cotton stitched together. It's smoother and softer than a linen shirt that's been through the wash 100 times, and boasts an airy breathability perfect for transitional temps. Pull on the Double Gauze Shirt to grab dinner at that Italian place with the open patio or anytime you want to look put-together without breaking a sweat.
- Breezy buttondown shirt built to be the king of transitional temps
- Made from double gauze, a breezy fabric built from two thin layers of cotton
- Super soft construction that moves with you, you'll hardly notice it's there
- Elbow patch on the sleeve gives it extra durability
- Garment dyed for a lived-in look on day one
- Double chest pockets with button flap closure
- Button-down collar adds to the classic silhouette
- The Double Gauze Shirt has a standard fit that's true to size, take your normal size in button down