The Wharf Pant in British Khaki Selvage
The Wharf Pant in British Khaki Selvage is a new high water mark in the rugged and resilient category. Built from marine grade selvage boat canvas, which is naturally water resistant due to its tight weave, and outfitted with internally reinforced dual-layer knees and custom YKK hardware, The Wharf Pant is a battened down glutton for punishment that will be ready for the next voyage long after you’ve docked for the night. But that doesn’t mean we skimped in the looks department. With a roomy top box that tapers nicely down the leg and a medium rise waistband that’s shaped to lay flat against your back, these sea dogs can clean up nicely when paired with a collared shirt and a dress boot. We finished 'em off with a leather back patch and our signature SF map print pockets, because every detail matters.
This boat canvas is made using an extremely tight “boat shrunk” weave that leaves it water resistant and less likely to fade over time. Selvage (as I’m sure you denim heads are aware) refers to cotton material that’s woven on old school shuttles, circling the weft threads back at the edge rather than cutting them, which can result in fraying. So then, what do you get when you make a selvage boat canvas? A material that’s tougher than a seasoned sailor and can outlive anything in your wardrobe; that’s what.
- 12-oz. 100% Cotton.
- Selvage boat canvas.
- 5-oz. 100% cotton SF Map pocketing.
- Internal reinforced knee.
- Has more room in the top block and tailors nicely down through the leg.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- YKK button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- Custom-developed YKK buttons and rivets to last you a lifetime.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.