The Utility Shirt in Washed Indigo Boss Duck
The Utility Shirt has always been a hard-working MVP of our shirting roster, but this Washed Indigo Boss Duck iteration takes the silhouette’s rugged durability to a whole new level. All of the utility-focused features that earned The Utility Shirt its reputation remain—like sturdy double-needle construction and double stitched buttons—while the fresh Boss Duck fabrication ensures it’ll outlast anything in your closet, and only get softer with each season of wear.
Boss Duck’s breakthrough blend of hemp, organic cotton, recycled polyester, and a touch of stretch is as hard-wearing on the job as it is gentle on the environment. And we’ve engineered this custom canvas to develop incredible character as you put it through its paces. We’ve finished this Utility Shirt with a heavy garment wash for a lived-in look and feel and outfitted it with handsome natural buttons for a timeless touch of character.
- 7-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom-developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Rugged double-needle construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.