The Short Sleeve Hawthorne in Dried Palm
With its easy-going camp collar (meant to be worn wide open), tidy front placket and a healthy dose of vintage visual appeal, our Short Sleeve Hawthorne is the perfect antidote to a sweltering day, and a winning wingman for those balmy summer nights. While the shorter hem and lightweight feel keep things cool and breezy, The Hawthorne is built to the same unwavering standards as the rest of our rugged roster, so you can count on it being a staple in your summer wardrobe for years to come.
Built from a sturdy yet breathable blend of organic cotton and linen, The Short Sleeve Hawthorne is as light on the environment as it is in the hand. Rock-solid double-needle felled construction and lock stitched buttons make this summertime staple just as rugged as its cold weather cousins, while a thorough garment wash ensures it has that soft, well-loved feel from the very first wear.
- 4-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.