The Short Sleeve California in Sage Hemp
Outstanding build quality, meticulous detailing, and an unmistakable, laid back style have maintained The California’s status as a staple in our roster (and our wardrobes) for years. For this short sleeve iteration, we’ve opted for 100% hemp construction. It’s a far sight better for the environment than most materials out there and makes for a lightweight shirt with surprising durability. Finished with a thorough wash for a lived-in feel from the first wear.
Hemp is a humble crop with some impressive credentials. It requires barely any water to thrive, produces the longest, strongest natural fibers known to man, and actively absorbs CO2 from the atmosphere—making it a carbon negative resource. It’s no wonder why we felt an immediate affinity for the stuff, and when you try on The Short Sleeve California for the first time, we think you’ll feel it too.
- 4-oz. 100% hemp.
- Washed for a soft lived-in feel.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit with high armholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size; buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.