The Short Sleeve California in Oak Pique
With a laid back buttonless collar, clean silhouette, and sleeves trimmed down to a breezy nine inches, The Short Sleeve California is an easy go-to in our seasonal wardrobes. With over a decade in the shirtmaking business, we’re well aware that tailoring and built quality will only get you so far; the true measure of a garment lies in its materials, and this organic cotton pique—replete with rich texture—takes our versatile summer staple to a whole new level.
We started with the highest quality organic cotton available, then loomed it using a cross-tuck knit for some unique, subtle texture that will develop character with each wash and wear. At 5-oz, this pique fabric perfectly balances lightweight breathability and heavy visual impact, resulting in a supremely versatile wardrobe wingman that’ll carry you through the next ten summers with ease. Finished with handsome natural buttons and hemmed to a perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton pique.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.