The Sheffield Sport Coat in Natural Linen
Be it warm weather weddings or balmy evenings on the town, a linen sport coat is an indispensable addition to any well rounded wardrobe. With just enough structure for formal events while preserving a versatile, easy-going silhouette, our Sheffield Sport Coat showcases our love for the craft in every stitch. Featuring a breathable Bemberg sleeve liner for an easy on, easy off experience and finished with real light horn buttons, this timeless two-button top layer will be turning heads for the next twenty summers.
Durable long fiber linen is woven into a soft, summer-weight 6-oz fabric with excellent breathability and just enough heft to maintain a clean finish. From the handsome herringbone touches to the chambray wrapped seams, we invite you to go over every detail of The Sheffield Sport Coat with a microscope—this one is built to endure for ages, and get better with every event attended.
- 6-oz. 100% linen.
- Bemberg lining featured in arms and interior pocket bag and locker loop.
- 95% polyester, 5% cotton herringbone lining.
- 2.5" notch lapel.
- Welt chest pocket.
- Two lower patch pocket.
- Interior welt pocket sized to fit a cell phone.
- Half-lined back in lightweight herringbone.
- Chambray wrapped seams on inside placket, back lining and interior welt pocket opening.
- Bemberg lined sleeves for ease of throwing jacket on or off.
- Real light horn buttons.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, two button jacket.
- Dual back vents.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.