The Ojai Jacket in Granite Hemp
The Ojai Jacket in Granite Hemp brings cool California vibes to a timeless French work coat foundation. All of the unique features that you’ve come to expect from the silhouette are present (like traditional ring-back buttons and dual entry lower patch pockets), in a 100% hemp construction that’s as sturdy as it is sustainable. Don’t let the laid back looks fool you, though—The Ojai was made to be put to work, and it’ll only get softer the harder it’s handled.
Hemp is a humble crop with some impressive credentials. It requires barely any water to thrive, produces the longest, strongest natural fibers known to man, and actively absorbs CO2 from the atmosphere—making it a carbon negative resource. It’s no wonder why we felt an immediate affinity for the stuff, and when you try on this all-season iteration of The Ojai, we think you’ll feel it too.
- 6.5-oz. 100% hemp.
- Garment dyed and washed for a lived in feel.
- Black horn ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.