The Longshore Jacket in Aged Penny Chipped Canvas
In the old days of clipper ships, labor was often recruited last minute by shoreside criers calling: “Men along the shore!” Over the years, the men who answered that call became known as Longshoremen, and their readiness to put in some brutal labor at a moment's notice inspired us to create a jacket that could do the same. Rendered in our rugged Chipped Canvas and outfitted with a slew of handy pockets, The Longshore Jacket will wear the years with grace, ever-ready to put in a hard day’s work.
Cut from thick, 100% organic cotton plain weave canvas that we double dyed and stone washed for a broken-in look and feel, The Longshore Jacket in Aged Penny Chipped Canvas can carry its weight on the job site and then some. While it’s built for labor, we’ve poured over the details, finishing it with engineer-style cuffs and handsome antique copper donut hole buttons to help it stand out from the pack.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Two chest pockets.
- Right chest pocket has flap with button closure.
- Left chest pocket is double layered with an open top pocket and patch tool pocket.
- Two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Antique copper donut hole buttons.
- Engineer style button cuffs.
- Bar-tacked at all points of stress.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.